sexta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2012

Oscar® - Roteiro

Roteiro Adaptado:

Os Descendentes
Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon, Jim Rash
Matt King: Fuck you. She's dead, and fuck you.

O Espião que Sabia Demais
Bridget O'Connor, Peter Straughan
Control: All I want from you is one codename: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier...
George Smiley: ...Spy.


O Homem que Mudou o Jogo
Steven Zaillian, Aaron Sorkin, Stan Chervin
Billy Beane: Would you rather get one shot in the head or five in the chest and bleed to death?
Peter Brand: Are those my only two options? 


A Invenção de Hugo Cabret
John Logan
Hugo Cabret: I'm sorry, it's broken.
Georges Méliès: No it's not. It worked perfectly!


Tudo pelo Poder
George Clooney, Grant Heslov, Beau Willimon
Stephen Meyers: You can lie, you can cheat, you can start a war, you can bankrupt the country, but you can't fuck the interns. They get you for that. 

Roteiro Original:

O Artista
Michel Hazanavicius
George Valentin: [first lines, heard in one of his films] I won't talk! I won't say a word! 

Margin Call: O Dia Antes do FimJ.C. Chandor
Sam Rogers: You are panicking.
John Tuld: If you're first out the door, that's not called panicking
.

Meia Noite em Paris
Woody Allen
Ernest Hemingway: You liked my book?
Gil: Liked? I loved all of your work.
Ernest Hemingway: Yes. It was a good book because it was an honest book, and that's what war does to men. And there's nothing fine and noble about dying in the mud unless you die gracefully. And then it's not only noble but brave.


Missão Madrinha de Casamento
Annie Mumolo, Kristen Wiig
Annie: This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!

A Separação
Asghar Farhadi
Simin: Does he even realize you are his son?
Nader: I know he is my father!


Façam suas apostas! Este ano o páreo, nas duas categorias, está duro.

3 comentários:

Fred disse...

Páreo DURO é coisaquemuitomeinteressa! Hehehehehehe! Bjz, querrrido!

DPNN disse...

roteiro é minha categoria preferida. Só vi dois da lista (e gostei de ambos "Meia Noite..." e "A Separação"), mas não creio que algum deles leve.

Alan Raspante disse...

Roteiro original? fico com Meia-Noite em Paris :D